The Falling Leaf Never Hates The Wind Karya Tere Liye

The Falling Leaf Never Hates The Wind karya Tere Liye The Falling Leaf Never Hates The Wind karya Tere Liye

Detail Buku:

Judul: The Falling Leaf Never Hates The Wind
Penulis: Tere Liye
Penerbit: Gramedia Pustaka Utama, 2015
ISBN: 978-602-03-2211-7
Bahasa: Inggris
Jumlah halaman: 255 halaman
Besar file: 3,19Mb

Buku ini ialah versi Bahasa Inggris buku Tere Liye yang berjudul "Daun yang Jatuh Tak Pernah Membenci Angin". Pesanan salah satu pengunjung katanya diharapkan dan kebetulan ada tersimpan di Drive kami,. daripada nganggur percuma kini kami upload.

Mengenai rikues buku yang lain, Maaf, sebab banyaknya rekues yang masuk maka kami tidak balas komentarnya satu-satu, Tapi kami baca kok semua rekuesannya,. dan bila memang bukunya ada di drive kami, insya Allah kami akan mempostingnya untuk anda. Meskipun kami kadang lupa dengan rekuesan yang sudah usang ,.. hehe.


Deskripsi:

He is like an angel to our family. He saved me, my brother, and Mother from destitution and misery of street lives. He provided us with food, shelter, helped to pay for school, and promised a better future for us.
He truly is like an angel to our family. He loves us, cares for us, and sets an example without expecting anything at all in return. Yet here I am, returning the favor by letting these feelings blossom.
Mother  was  right,  I  don’t  deserve  his  love.  I’m  not worthy. Forgive me, Mother. But this feeling of admiration, fascination,  or  whatever  it  is  towards  him  have  been unbearable ever since I was in grade school.
Now that I realized he probably never think of me as no  more  than  just  an  impertinent  little  sister,  so  be  it.... Let  me  fall  to  the  ground  like  a  leaf...  a  leaf  that  never hated the wind even though it has been ripped away from its stem.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

close